Why is Fire and Industrial safety course so important?
Why is Diploma & PG Diploma in Fire and Industrial safety course important?
- Diploma in Fire and Safety course focuses on areas such as – fire safety, industrial safety infrastructure management, and planning. This course deals with topics such as – fire, fire fighting, fire prevention, fire fighting equipment, communication systems, chemistry, physics, disaster management, and industrial safety.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Fire and Safety professionals have both government and private job opportunities available in front of them. Some of the major recruiters are – Government Fire fighting department Oil companies Refineries Chemical plants Industries Electricity boards Fire Safety training institutes Construction firms Armed forces Government departments
- In the above-mentioned work set-ups, Diploma course passed students may don the following roles – Safety officer, Safety supervisor, Fireman Safety instructor, Construction sector, manufacturing units, commercial complex, hotels, railways – govt, hospitals, airports – govt, educational institutes, dockyards – govt, shipping, oil refineries – govt, govt. office, textile mills, chemical factories, manufacturing units, and so on and so forth.
Job prospects in Fire Safety Technology?
- They can also get employed in other industries such as chemical or inflammable products manufacturing firms like petroleum refineries, textiles, fertilizers, etc. The scope is very vast in the field of manufacturing, chemicals, handling bottling plants.
The Importance of Fire Safety in the Workplace
- Planning Is The Key To Fire Safety In The Workplace
- The fire hazards that we don’t document, the ones that we miss, are the ones that are likely to cause the most significant incidents.
- Planning Is Key to Preventing Hazards
- Identifying Risks
- Stronger Emergency Response
- Implementing Fire Safety in the Workplace